<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16570448?origin\x3dhttp://deliciouspotato.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Tuesday, October 17, 2006
Zhen Big Day

Today is Ah Zhen's big day..her rom...
I was on leave the whole day as her rom started at 1130am at a clubhouse is between the central fire station and ROM...

Kuek offer to send me to there by my dad's van. So I reach there around 11am. Then I saw Marine then later Jiao, Yvvone and Alan came. Jessie go meet Anglea at Funnan Mall to bring her. Suddenly Ying came, she sneaked out from work to wish Ah Zhen but she not here yet. So we took pictures as an evidence that she got came here..lolz...

After Ying left about 10 minutes, Zhen came..
she seem nervous...haha..maybe when my turn come on Jan 26, 07..think I will be nervous too...happy for ah zhen..

We were damm hungry...after the soleminzation..we went for buffet..
Not bad her buffet, quite nice. I quite clumpsy, I wanted to have laska so I go take it myself but was end up so messy lucky never kana my dress..chew...

After that, we went up to the fort Canning Hill...damm tired man...walk up the stairs...
We took few pictures...

After finish taking pictures, we planned to go KTV so we went there 1st. Ah Zhen went home to change then come..but last minute her mother asked her to come down kopitam to help out...Poor gal...

We sang around 7pm, then we went home.
Once reach home, I felt headache and wanted to vomit..think maybe the haze and we had been at outside the whole day...

Photo tba
--Mary HAD a little lamb--
10:55 PM

Me!
26 year old femme, like to know new frenz and playing around...Love to dance, Love to sleep.......

loves!
bla bla bla any handsome dudes(Juz Kidding), bla, Tiffany & Co Necklace , bla, Enagement Ring, bla, Wedding Band, bla, $$$$
taggit!
tagboard here
maximum size is 145px
peeps!
http://angeljia.multiply.com
what i had!
|July 2005|
|August 2005|
|September 2005|
|October 2005|
|November 2005|
|December 2005|
|January 2006|
|February 2006|
|March 2006|
|April 2006|
|May 2006|
|July 2006|
|August 2006|
|September 2006|
|October 2006|
|November 2006|
|January 2007|
|November 2007|
thank yous!
|slayerette|
|adobe photoshop|
|nocturnal-devil|
|imageshack|
|blogger|


adopt your own virtual pet!