Monday, May 29, 2006
Sorry that so long never update my blog....due to busy scedule...
So write a summary of the whole month of May....
Finally I escape for those auntie company and now currently work in a accountant firm at Raffles. I quite lucky found a job within a week...this month 2 June 06 is my one month anniversy...so far not bad the company quite happy to work in. Remember watching MI3 on the 6 May 06, querral with Ah Kuek cause he late for movie somemore the movie was 945pm at Cathy House. I nearly lost my patient....Good Friday, Jamie organised go watch Poseidon is based on the true story on 1970s. My company got free ticket to watch Da Vinci Code so I asked Celest to accompany me watch. I still refer action pack movie more suit me...too bad Ah Kuek reservsit....So Saturday when he booked out, he wanted to watch as he knew I had already watch so we went to Golden Village Yishun. He watched Da Vinci Code at 8pm as I watching Over the Hedge...at 9pm...I liked it...haha..Last Saturday 27 May 06, advance celebrating of Miss Jamie Soh Birthday at her house...bbq..before that Kuek and I go watch Xmen 3 at Cathay House...me still prefer part 2...abit disappointed....after Jamie bbq, we went to KTV...so boring and sian...haiz...but is a bad week for me. I keep on sick since now me still sick...recover come recover come back again...
--Mary HAD a little lamb--
9:24 PM