<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16570448?origin\x3dhttp://deliciouspotato.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Sunday, March 05, 2006
I celebrating Kuek birhday in advance as Mar 8 he is celebrating with his bbcc boys...
Damm tired...morning wake up go market repair my working heels as is already...and go market buy Xiao Kai Lan to collect with staw mushroom. Rushing home to bath prepare to go Orchard to touch up my rebonding....

I will like laughing when on my way home at Orchard MRT, I saw one empty seat. I thought of sitting it as I saw Kuek beside me..I dont even notice him...SO Stupid...haiz...

I ask him to collect Curry Fishhead from Jessie's Mother as I ordered from Jessie as we love to eat her mum fish head...while at home, I prepare those pork chop and other dishes....

I will try my best to learn more cooking.....lolz...
--Mary HAD a little lamb--
10:36 PM

Me!
26 year old femme, like to know new frenz and playing around...Love to dance, Love to sleep.......

loves!
bla bla bla any handsome dudes(Juz Kidding), bla, Tiffany & Co Necklace , bla, Enagement Ring, bla, Wedding Band, bla, $$$$
taggit!
tagboard here
maximum size is 145px
peeps!
http://angeljia.multiply.com
what i had!
|July 2005|
|August 2005|
|September 2005|
|October 2005|
|November 2005|
|December 2005|
|January 2006|
|February 2006|
|March 2006|
|April 2006|
|May 2006|
|July 2006|
|August 2006|
|September 2006|
|October 2006|
|November 2006|
|January 2007|
|November 2007|
thank yous!
|slayerette|
|adobe photoshop|
|nocturnal-devil|
|imageshack|
|blogger|


adopt your own virtual pet!