<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16570448?origin\x3dhttp://deliciouspotato.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Wednesday, February 01, 2006
Chinese New Year...
CNY Eve (28/01/06)
Sian got to go to work because of that stuipd "SIMON"in our company that he is the only dept that come back to work all the dept off.
Somemore he even come in late around 10.57am come to work and dismiss us at 11am..waste my time.
Then since I already outside liao so I went to orchard to see there is anything that I needed to buy for last minute shopping. I bought a big belt and a long boho skirt intend wear in day 1 but I cannot wear as I getting fatter..so sad...Thought of going out with Fang and her friends but I finish my dinner quite late and I quite lazy to go out mayb was that I needed to wake up early in the morning to go bai lian.

CNY Day 1 (29/01/06)
I woke up around 930am to bath and prepare. I meeting Kuek at 11am to go to my grandmother house to bai lian and have lunch there. After that we went to Bukit Batok to find Soon Hui they all.
We went to Soon's coll hse to bai lian and play after that we went to Ah Bi hse to play..
Lastly, Vivian and I went to Meiling hse. The whole day so tired..haiz..somemore slept quite late and got to wake up early morning.

CNY Day 2 (30/01/06)
Going to my father side grandmother hse to bai lian but we never stay there to long as Kuek and I going to watch "fearless" at Marina Square with Soon they all.
I went home damm early as I dont want to follow them back to BB to see them gamble or majong.



CNY Day 3 (31/01/06)
Woke up early prepare to go Ferrene hse to eat lunch. Thanks Ferrene for the lunch..
Too bad I got to go off early to Jessie hse..



--Mary HAD a little lamb--
10:19 PM

Me!
26 year old femme, like to know new frenz and playing around...Love to dance, Love to sleep.......

loves!
bla bla bla any handsome dudes(Juz Kidding), bla, Tiffany & Co Necklace , bla, Enagement Ring, bla, Wedding Band, bla, $$$$
taggit!
tagboard here
maximum size is 145px
peeps!
http://angeljia.multiply.com
what i had!
|July 2005|
|August 2005|
|September 2005|
|October 2005|
|November 2005|
|December 2005|
|January 2006|
|February 2006|
|March 2006|
|April 2006|
|May 2006|
|July 2006|
|August 2006|
|September 2006|
|October 2006|
|November 2006|
|January 2007|
|November 2007|
thank yous!
|slayerette|
|adobe photoshop|
|nocturnal-devil|
|imageshack|
|blogger|


adopt your own virtual pet!