Sunday, February 05, 2006
03 Feb 06 (Friday)
Today is my last day working in Corporate Travel Services...time really flies very fast..I had been working there for 1yrs 2months liao. I really will miss Fang and Celest. I scare I went to new company cant adapt. Haiz no choice left for a better propest company. So sad that never took any picture as I busy rushing to clear my work as I dont want to left any shit behind. Sorry fang that you got to temporary help up in admin duties, if anything you dont understand call me. Now onwards, Fang and Celest become my friends liao instd coll.... :)
Fang, thanks for your meehoon (my last breakfast in CTS).
To tomato & pomelo: DONT FORGET ME HOR, REMEMBER TO JIO ME GO OUT :p
HOPE I CAN STRIVE IN THE NEW COMPANY...WISH ME GOOD LUCK EVERYONE....
--Mary HAD a little lamb--
11:51 PM