<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16570448?origin\x3dhttp://deliciouspotato.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Sunday, December 18, 2005
I meeting Kuek at 4pm at Orchard to buy my xmas gift....abit sian as no surprise..cause he dun knoe buy what for me. We walked alot of boutique...Gucci sale but too many people and not much nice item, Dior none me like it....I like a Coach Wristlet but sold out last month and wont be coming in again...sian...I like a pair of earing from Tiffany & Co but I decided to look for other...
Lucky Ah Fat called me, she saw at republic plaza addias selling Goofy Addias jacket which I wanted it since September..yes....finally in Singapore not they do not have red color...gals onli pink and male onli got green & blue..So in the end I took male smallest size green as I felt dat pink doesnt suit me...too sweet. Thanks Kuek for the present...Finally at night we watching King Kong at J8 1045pm...






--Mary HAD a little lamb--
10:22 PM

Me!
26 year old femme, like to know new frenz and playing around...Love to dance, Love to sleep.......

loves!
bla bla bla any handsome dudes(Juz Kidding), bla, Tiffany & Co Necklace , bla, Enagement Ring, bla, Wedding Band, bla, $$$$
taggit!
tagboard here
maximum size is 145px
peeps!
http://angeljia.multiply.com
what i had!
|July 2005|
|August 2005|
|September 2005|
|October 2005|
|November 2005|
|December 2005|
|January 2006|
|February 2006|
|March 2006|
|April 2006|
|May 2006|
|July 2006|
|August 2006|
|September 2006|
|October 2006|
|November 2006|
|January 2007|
|November 2007|
thank yous!
|slayerette|
|adobe photoshop|
|nocturnal-devil|
|imageshack|
|blogger|


adopt your own virtual pet!