Friday, August 19, 2005
17 August 2005,
Is my birthday!!!! yeah yeah yeah...........I was on leave cause I do not want any unhappy thing happen while at work that will spolit the whole pleasant day......I meeting Kuek at 4pm at Harbourfront...than after we had lunch. He sent me down to my workplace as I got to pass the memory card to Celest.....
We meeting Jamie and Blur at Taka Crystal Jade Shanghai Xiao Long Bao...again....me like addicted to Xiao Long Bao and la mian..is now become one of my favourite....we ate alot of food till our stomach wan to vomit...than we go KTV session...we sang till around 11pm than we all went home...cause next day all working....SIAN.....
There was not much of celebration......but I really enjoy it...
16 Aug 2005,
Once morning when I came back to work, Fang n Celest give me a surprise by giving me a present ......a sexy sleepwear...by blush....and a nice delivery of blue rose with a loving puppy and a trolley and a Happy Birthday balloon....in a early morning.and made me quite pai sei but..I was touch by Jessie, Yellow, Ah Bi n Vivian...I never expect them to send me flower...I really touch...by 2 present early in the morning......
I thought of treating they all makan as dinner at Crystal Jade Shanghai Xiao Long Bao resturant...but that stuipd Hotel Istana at KL...hold my card ...around 100.....so pai sei that I would not treat them..so me treat them kopi...at HMV....sorry my darlings.....
I was happy to know them at Corporate Travel....Darling forever.....

--Mary HAD a little lamb--
10:07 AM