Wednesday, July 27, 2005
I still not feeling bery well still got to cum to wk and cover recept....so sian n sick of it.....me got to endure till bonus den can resign..me really sick of it liao..I already sick wif my job liao lucky got Tomato and Pomelo..me dun intend to continue wk once me get the bonus but if me resign me will miss the days we hav fun in tiz co..but dun noe y tiz few days still moody and like wan to MIA and get out of tiz place...life is so miserable, sad, boring, suffer...
Damm fed up wif my bf...he late again....always me hav to wait for him..he damm mo....me hate to wait for him sumtime...I remember got one incident dat I had waited for him for an hour...dat time me already rch orchard liao but still he still at hm..me damm piss of man....tiz is wat one of the bad point I hate abt him....always let me wait...tink I will let him wait for me more than 2 hours..he sure wait and see....
--Mary HAD a little lamb--
2:52 AM